Sunday, August 15, 2010

OMG

I've mentioned it before, but August is an extremely busy month for me, so there may be a hundred other topics worth covering, but I'm going to share an embarrassing story and get back to work! lol Also, want to make quick mention that I am doing the Isagenix cleanse and I feel awesome!

Here is the story: There are people who I would never want to share this blog with! NEVER! I did post this blog on facebook one time but I kind of figured my professional associates had better things to do then read my rantings; and that was true for most of them. Well, if I were to pick one person in all of humanity who I would NOT want to have read some of the crap I have posted (breaking toilet seats and being a whore), it would be one of my business heros. Last Thursday night I hosted a networking meeting with about 60 people in attendance- all on this list of people I would not want reading this blog. My highly respected business hero, who I will leave nameless, was a speaker at this event. He mentioned my blog!!! Yep, right in front of everyone he said "Hope's blog..."

It was a statement made in passing, but I was in shock.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! He read my blog.


So, business associates who I thought would never see this, I can only ask that you laugh with me instead of at me. Know that I am dedicated to reaching my goals and I am not afraid of anything in business or in my personal life. Your support would mean a lot to me.

By the way, here is a nice pic I took with my family last week. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment