Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Change



Though I have not shared this blog with many, someone may have noticed I have changed it's title. The reason is because I wanted to focus on something completely positive and if I were to leave it called "320 pounds of Hope" that means I would still be reflecting on the worse, hardest number I have ever dealt with. In a year from now, when I weigh 100 pounds less, I do not want to write in a blog with that name. So, Finally Inspired reflects on the fact that I was/am finally inspired to change my life forever and I am so grateful. You can now reach this blog directly at http://finallyinspired.com/.

It was early yesterday I changed the name of this blog, but after a meeting with a life coach yesterday, I continue to think it could not be more perfect and fitting. The meeting was powerful. I did not expect to feel as amazing as I did afterwords. She helped me take a massive weight off my shoulders and open my mind to success. For the first time, I am ready to stop limiting myself. This could not have come at a better time!

Now, I would like to share with you a blog hop with other inspiring blogs.

Here goes... I am excited to read the other blogs!







I hope I have done this right. =)

Thank you for reading and embrassing my change, dear reader. I would like to end this post by sharing today's weight: 296.4 pounds.

1 comment:

  1. I think the change of name is a good one. Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete