Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I should probably have a therapist, but who has time for that?

The five minute vent:

Your's truely is in high demand. Mornings I have two little kids who want breakfast and a drink, then I have to clean the rabbit cage (twice a day!), feed my cats, refill everyone's water, and brush my dog's unruley long hair, and sweep up the massive amount of crap that finds it's way to my floor over the 8 hour period in which I was sleeping. Then I have to find something to keep my babies occupied for ten minutes while I work on my business that should be run in an office with an assistant and two sales people, but instead it is just me- a work at home mom with no energy!

This is an image of me being interviewed about my business at my first event in Jan 2010. I can not wait to look at that disgusting picture and say "EWWW! That was ME!!!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment