Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Full Time Job of Getting Fat


In this picture above I was totally sucking it in and doing everything I could to conceal fattness. Many people look at me, or one of the other few people on Earth who have managed to get as fat as me, and think "How did she get so big?" I am the biggest person where ever I go. Even IHop. Ever heard the joke that no matter how fat you are there will always be someone fatter at IHop? Not true for me. I am the biggest one.

At 200, or even 250, a fat mom can claim her weight issues somehow involves, or are the fault of, her kids. I have tried that myself, but once you get over 300 pounds there is no more hiding it- the person to blame is the one stuffing food in their month. In this case that person is ME. I am the one who has been stuffing food into my own mouth. Getting this fat was a full time job of always eating. Eating the worse foods one could imagine. Reader, think of that one time you went on a huge binge and you ate so much you will never forget it. Now imagine doing that every day. Welcome to my secret obsession with food. The only problem with a secret food obsession- when you've gotten so big, you can't even can't even find clothes big enough to fit on the world wide web, it is no longer a secret.

There were many occasions I ate an entire gallon of ice cream with a full box of cookies. That sounds like a joke right? No, I did it all the time. The most moving that I did was walking to the fridge to squirt whip cream in my mouth or naw on a peice of cheese. My dinner plates were five times the size of a healthy serving and I never let a bite go to waste! Frequently I bought a hge box of corn dogs from CostCo "for the kids," but they would be gone in two days. The kids had one each and I had 15. All dipped in mayo or honey or whatever high calorie dip I found in the house. That, dear readers, is how you get to weigh over 300 pounds. Consistant, daily, lack of self respect.

Now that I have spent two weeks eating a little less like a hog, and a little more like a human, I'm looking forward to being normal- to fitting through doors and sitting down with out being stressed that I will break the chair. I'm ready to wear clothes of the rack and not stay home because I do not want to be seen.


Weight loss so far: Nine pounds and counting

Today's Weight: 311
The pic below is the most recent picture of me I have. I chose this pic out of about 50 because I thought I looked the best in it. In others my poor daughter was barely visable due to my huge stomach and legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment